Pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

This Week with Claudia's Kitchen Creations January 14-19 2013

Happy Monday everyone!!!  I have just finished my kitchen scrub down and have decided what I will be working on this week.  I will post Blogs with recipes Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday this week.

This is what I have in store for us:

Chorizo/Egg/Hashbrown Burritos, we are also going to try and make our own tortillas.  I have a basis for a recipe but think I will do a little tweeking.




Pull apart Cheesy Bread, received a recipe over the weekend, however it was made with Guyere Cheese and Poppy Seed, two things I do not normally have on hand.  So we will develop something just as tasty but different.


 
 

Finally, we will be making my recipe for Hamburgers and we will be making our own Hamburger Buns.

 
 

I hope you are as excited as I am.  This is going to be FUN!!!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive comments and suggestions are welcome. I enjoy hearing from you.